Building Bridges to the Future Part 2: Hygiene in Hosaritti
Now for 450 Retailers: All-in-One Tech Stack for Retail ecommerce
It’s an exciting day for ecommerce leaders around the world! As I speak to many of you each week, it is clear that the stiff headwinds from inflation, lingering supply chain disruptions, and rapidly shifting consumer spending habits are weighing heavy on your profit margins (and your bonuses).
Help is on the way.
Acquisition of e.fundamentals
Today, I’m pleased to announce that we’ve acquired e.fundamentals, a leading Digital Shelf Analytics (DSA) platform, based in the UK. We’re thrilled to welcome John Maltman, the entire e.fundamentals team, and their roster of top-tier customers into the CommerceIQ family.
Deeply integrating e.fundamentals’s Digital Shelf Analytics for over 450 retailers in 41 countries with the intelligent automation of the CommerceIQ Retail ecommerce Management Platform is a winning formula to drive profitability and market share for consumer brands. CommerceIQ now provides our customers retailer coverage and localized support across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Having the resources to make bold moves that have a massive payoff for our customers and accelerate our vision is exactly why I invited Softbank earlier this year to lead our Series D funding round.
New Brand Profit Equation = Digital Shelf Analytics + Intelligent Automation
Consumer brands can now harness one global software platform to power profitable market share growth across all major retailers with the combination of sales, supply chain, and retail media automations from CommerceIQ plus digital shelf activity and store-level availability insights from e.fundamentals.
With CommerceIQ + e.fundamentals, brands now have one unified Retail ecommerce Management Platform to:
- Drive Profitability: Optimize trade spend and joint business planning (JBP) investments. Plus reclaim lost profit margin and revenue by automating the recovery of disputed shortages and chargebacks.
- Optimize Omnichannel for Profitable Growth: by capturing store-level availability, distribution and pricing across retailers daily, optimize omnichannel fulfillment, manage inventory, and control promotional spend and costs.
- Maximize Share of Voice and Share of Search: Empower brands or agencies of record (AOR) to be consistently visible on page 1 search through great content and sponsored ads, plus optimize advertising to drive incremental sales on highest margin items and for the most strategic share of voice (SOV) gains.
- Maximize Instock Rate: Ensure products stay in stock by automatically shifting promotions away from items at risk of going out of stock (OOS) and by triggering predictive replenishment orders.
- Stop Revenue Leakage: Stop losing revenue to competitors and unauthorized third party (3P) sellers by understanding buy box behavior and for unauthorized sellers automating detection, ticketing, and removal.
Two Companies, One Vision
John Maltman, the e.fundamentals CEO and I realized in our very first conversation that we shared a vision for the future of Retail ecommerce Management. John brings a wealth of domain expertise, deep experience in building successful businesses in Europe, and an open and authentic leadership style. From our first meeting with his leadership team, it almost felt like we were part of the same company already. I know that all of us at CommerceIQ will welcome with open arms John, Cheryl Haggerty, Jo Campbell, Stephanie Rubin, Jordan Dick, and the entire e.fundamentals team of fellow Good-Natured A**-Kickers (GNAKs).
John’s customers were eager to automate the insights and strategies uncovered through their DSA platform. And our CommerceIQ customers were ready to apply the full power of algorithmic retail to all the retailers that mattered to their brand. It also helped that our corporate values align too.
Just as my boy (age 11), cannot wait to shred the wrapping paper off of his birthday gifts, I am eager to unveil our new integrated solutions of e.fundamentals + CommerceIQ. Our first integrated offering is perfect for brands to improve their profitability and market share through a smarter assortment mix and inventory placement strategy.
We’re making this new offer available as a free trial for current customers and qualifying new customers. If you’d like to get a demo and learn more, please reach out to us here.