Pet Brand recovers millions from Amazon with automation
Case Study: Pet food supplier with over $250 million in revenue on Amazon
Dealing with shortages, even if they would eventually be approved, can be a time-consuming process when done manually. This manual handling of shortages results in missed opportunities to maximize revenue. Unfortunately, the vendor did not dispute shortages on Amazon, leading to a significant number of potential tickets going unfiled. As a consequence, valuable revenue that could have been recovered was left unclaimed.
CommerceIQ’s integrated retail ecommerce platform
Key Feature – Profit Recovery Automation: By leveraging AI and automation, the brand was able to do the following:
- Dispute ALL shortages with automation as they occur after Amazon Smart Match with no manual input needed
- Leverage a single source of truth for shortage claims, disputes approvals, resolution rates, and more tracking
- Use Root Cause Analysis to prevent problems from recurring
Brand was able to find and fix source of many shortages
For 9 months..
- $1.67M: Revenue recovered in phase 1 of the dispute process alone
- 51.8%: Approval rate over 9 months, with a particularly high rate right after activation, effectively resolving low-hanging fruit
- ~1200: Number of shortages disputed, with a significant surge in the first two months of CommerceIQ activation to address older shortages