Big Tool Brand recovers millions within Amazon supply chain
Power and hand tool supplier with over $50 million in revenue on Amazon
The brand faced challenges in managing shortages, which required significant time and resources to handle manually. The vendor responsible for managing shortages on Amazon did not have the capacity to address them, resulting in no disputes being made outside of Smart Match. As a consequence, these shortages were impacting the brand’s cost of goods sold (COGS) for their Amazon operations, amounting to a 5% loss.
CommerceIQ’s integrated retail ecommerce platform
Key Feature – Profit Recovery Automation: By leveraging AI and automation, the brand was able to do the following:
- Dispute ALL shortages with automation as they occur after Amazon Smart Match with no manual input needed
- Leverage a single source of truth for shortage claims, disputes approvals, resolution rates, and more tracking
- Use Root Cause Analysis to prevent problems from recurring
Tool Brand automatically tickets 1000s of shortages as they occur
Within 4 months..
- $1.36M of profit recovered in phase 1 of the dispute process
- Approximately 90% profit recovery for non-Smart Match shortage invoices, a significant improvement compared to the 2% recovery rate before using CommerceIQ
- Over 1500 shortages disputed, with a notable surge within the first month of automation activation, effectively addressing older shortages