‘Back to School’ is Back: Our Top-6 TakeawaysRead the post
Case studiesView all stories
Generating And Maintaining Momentum In Share Of Voice
- 0.78% Improvement in total Top 3 SOV on generic vitamin KWs with 2% less spend
- 6.93% Improvement in return on ad spend
- 12.27% Decrease in cost per click
Identifying And Capitalizing On Drivers Of Profitable Growth
- 30% Improvement in advertising cost of sales (ACoS)
- 20% Y-o-Y Increase in incremental revenue
- 25% Improvement in Share of Voice
Going From Manual Processes To Automation
- Data from 12 Amazon Vendor Central accounts and 20 Amazon Marketing Services accounts got integrated into one central Analytics and Actions Hub.
- 1,512 automated actions were taken to remove 3P variants and reinstate OOS products and unavailable SKUs, mitigating the loss of over $1M in sales.
Recapturing Revenue From Out-Of-Stock Items
- Prevented $2.9 million in revenue leakage annually
- Automated 792 actions in the first three months to ensure continued availability of ASINs in stock.
E-Books & WhitepapersView all
Mini Guide: Demystifying Ecommerce Performance Metrics
Research Report: 9 Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2023
Checklist: 1P Vendor’s Prime Day Checklist