Small Appliances Brand recovers millions from Amazon
Household appliances supplier with $200M+ revenue on Amazon
Shortages continued to occur repeatedly due to the brand’s lack of visibility into the underlying causes. Specifically, the vendor encountered a discrepancy in the categorization of pallets/cartons, leading to Amazon misclassifying incoming orders.
CommerceIQ’s integrated retail ecommerce platform
Key Feature – Profit Recovery Automation: By leveraging AI and automation, the brand was able to do the following:
- Dispute ALL shortages with automation as they occur after Amazon Smart Match with no manual input needed
- Leverage a single source of truth for shortage claims, disputes approvals, resolution rates, and more tracking
- Use Root Cause Analysis to prevent problems from recurring
Brand was able to find and fix source of many shortages
Within 12 months..
- $2.28M of profit recovered in phase 1 of the dispute process
- 55.2% approval rate maintained throughout CommerceIQ activation
- Disputed over 2300 shortages, with a significant surge in the first two months of activation to address older shortages
- Brand successfully identified and resolved the root cause of many shortages